The design proposal prepared by Conrad Gargett for a Design and Construct tender included:
- site circulation upgrades to optimise traffic flows
- installation of site entry/exit controls to enable the implementation of the parking tariff regime across the site
- establishment of user-friendly payment systems and car park availability navigation
- improved amenity through the development of a covered walkway and shelters connecting the car park to the hospital’s front entry
- incorporation of electric vehicle charging bays
- future expansion of an additional three floors.