About the project
Our approach to defence master planning acknowledges the importance of establishing a strong blue print for the future. It is a balance between the pragmatic resolution of interdependent urban systems and poetic outcomes of providing engaging places for people to live, work, learn, heal or play.
Overlaid on this strategy is an understanding that in order for our masterplans to remain relevant they need to have a design strategy founded in resilience and able to accommodate uncertainty.
Conrad Gargett has delivered on a number of Defence Master Plans including:
- Enhanced Land Force Stage 2B, Enoggera Barracks (with BVN)
- Defence Estate Orchard Hills
- Battlefield Airlifter Project, RAAF Base Amberley
- New Air Combat Capability, RAAF Base Williamtown
- HMAS Cairns Redevelopment