Conrad Gargett is an internationally recognised design studio that brings together the experience of more than 180 architects, interior designers and urban designers. Our history across architecture, interior, landscape architecture and the urban design disciplines spans more than 130 years. We have developed specialist teams with a strong reputation of delivering on our core purpose of creating meaningful places for people.
Our studios located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, and Addis Ababa are unified by our commitment to strategic design thinking methodology.
We are seeking an exceptional National Finance Manager to support the CFO and lead a tight-knit, yet physically dispersed finance team. The role demands a highly organised individual, able to work in a fast paced environment, able to work autonomously and able to mentor junior members. This role is based in our Brisbane Studio.
- Report to the Finance Director, CFO
- Liaise with Project Leaders for strong project financial outcomes
- Lead the financial management of our international studio and international projects including foreign exchange reporting
- Lead the monthly invoice process.
- Manage Job Costing systems (experience using Total Synergy or Deltek Vantagepoint an advantage)
- Review of end of month processes for the preparation of Financial Statements for Trust and Corporate structures.
- Input to the budgeting and performance reporting in readiness for Board reports
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Return
- Monthly BAS and other reporting obligations.
Experience / Background / Qualities
- An Australian accounting degree
- CPA / CA qualified with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Advanced Excel
- Confident and effective communicator
- Experience in a Professional Services practice would be an advantage.
Conrad Gargett Employee Benefits
- In-house training programs
- Friday afternoon presentations
- Learning and development programs
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Generous annual professional development allowance
Additional Information / Process
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview
- Full time role
- Interviews will be held in Brisbane
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this
APPLY NOW by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com using Application - Accountant as the subject line.