Conrad Gargett creates meaningful places for people.
Are you passionate about creating meaningful places for people?
Are you self-motivated, energetic and collaborative?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Conrad Gargett’s award winning design studio as a senior team member (Landscape Architect) in our Brisbane studio. Conrad Gargett is a multi-disciplinary design practice with studios in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Townsville and Ethiopia.
We offer a diverse portfolio of large and small projects including health, defence, education, senior living, public realm and mixed use development. Let us know your passion and desired career path!
- A stimulating, creative and flexible work environment
- Employer contribution to professional development
- Mentor program
- Social work environment with monthly events
- Opportunity to travel
- And lots more
We look for :
- A desire to excel, inspire and lead others and work collaboratively within a team environment;
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of landscape architecture at a senior level;
- Exceptional people and technical skills, in particular at the interface with architecture and urban design; and
- The ability and desire to learn, be flexible and adapt quickly when required.
- Experience using Revit highly regarded
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com using Snr Landscape Architect as the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward hearing from you!
Salary commensurate with experience & skills will be negotiated with the successful candidate.