Broken Hill Hospital Redevelopment
Broken Hill Hospital Redevelopment involves upgrades to the main campus ambulatory care capacity to enhance community care.
Other services are also created off-campus in order to provide direct access to the community.
The project benefits from pre-manufacturing so that the construction resources of the city are not exceeded.
- Development of prefabricated construction to a higher level of amenity than previous projects
- Live meeting records and teleconference meetings to augment face to face interactions
- Reduced waiting time flows
- Focus on access and exposure to nature and landscaping while waiting
- Location of community services in the heart of the community in lieu of on the hospital campus
More Health, Project Projects
Back to Home