Since 1890, Conrad Gargett has continuously evolved. Bringing together three national award winning firms: Conrad Gargett Architecture, Riddel Architecture and Ancher Mortlock Woolley, Conrad Gargett is a robust team with a broad range of expertise and complementary experience.
Operating from Brisbane, Sydney and Townsville, Conrad Gargett delivers projects internationally, across a diverse range of sectors including:.
- Conservation and Adaptive Reuse
- Education and Research
- Hospitality and Retail
- Landscape and Urban Design
- Sport and Leisure
- Workplace and Interiors
The strength of Conrad Gargett is its unique combination of:
- highly skilled and dedicated designers and heritage consultants – our senior team are industry experts, supported by professional development programs and the specialist skills of individuals within Conrad Gargett
- innovation built on a depth and breadth of experience – the critical application of accumulated knowledge underpinned by project based research promotes leading edge design
- the application of cutting edge technology – integrated briefing, design, documentation and delivery software improves communication and coordination within the design team and greatly improves client understanding and engagement
- comprehensive management systems – our QA plan consists of planning procedures and a series of reviews, providing confidence in our ability to deliver.