Since 1890, Conrad Gargett has continuously evolved. Bringing together three national award winning firms: Conrad Gargett Architecture, Riddel Architecture and Ancher Mortlock Woolley, Conrad Gargett is a robust team with a broad range of expertise and complementary experience.
Operating from studios in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, Newcastle and Ethiopia, Conrad Gargett delivers projects internationally, across a diverse range of sectors including:.
- Community / Civic
- Defence and Industrial
- Education (Early Childcare / Primary / Secondary / Tertiary)
- Heritage and Conservation / Adaptive Reuse
- Hotel / Hospitality
- Master Planning
- Residential (Multi Res)
- Seniors Living (Retirement / Aged Care)
- Sport and Leisure
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Urban Design and Landscape Architecture
- Workplace and Interior Design
The strength of Conrad Gargett is its unique combination of:
- highly skilled and dedicated designers and heritage consultants – our senior team are industry experts, supported by professional development programs and the specialist skills of individuals within Conrad Gargett
- innovation built on a depth and breadth of experience – the critical application of accumulated knowledge underpinned by project based research promotes leading edge design
- the application of cutting edge technology – integrated briefing, design, documentation and delivery software improves communication and coordination within the design team and greatly improves client understanding and engagement
- comprehensive management systems – our QA plan consists of planning procedures and a series of reviews, providing confidence in our ability to deliver.