Conrad Gargett is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We encourage applicants with a passion for design, relevant qualifications, skilled in Revit and effective communication skills. If you are seeking an exciting and challenging role please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Senior Associate (Complex Projects)
Conrad Gargett is seeking a Senior Associate (Board of Architect Registered) who is experienced in, and enjoys the challenge of complex projects. You will be capable of leading and guiding large design teams and projects. Previous experience in hospital, laboratory or large tertiary projects will benefit your application.
Conrad Gargett contributes to Australia’s built environment through significant social infrastructure projects, in particular healthcare, laboratories, heritage, education and defence.
Our capability and expertise is supporting our brand growth throughout the Australiana region. We are a multidisciplinary practice (interior, landscape and architecture) committed to integrated design processes over a number of project typologies. Our team is made up of skilled and knowledgeable architects, designers and technicians who work fluidly across our studios based in Brisbane, Townsville, Newcastle, Sydney, Darwin, Melbourne and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
You will have sound experience of working at a senior level with developed leadership skills. In this role you will have a high-level of responsibility for large scale or complex projects managing multiple stakeholders. You will be an experienced communicator and be able to confidently lead stakeholder and user engagement meetings/workshops. You will be inspirational within the practice and be self-motivated. You will be a collaborator.
Motivated to deliver design excellence, you will be regularly called upon to contribute to design discussions on your projects and across the office. You will be regarded as an expert in your field with a strong external reputation. As Senior Associate you will be trusted to work autonomously on projects with limited guidance, whilst also knowing when it is applicable to involve a Director. You will be expected to contribute greatly to design processes, mentoring and client satisfaction. You will be expected to make a significant contribution to the practice beyond your projects and to promote the practice positively at all times. You will bring an entrepreneurial sensibility to your role, taking a lead on business development activity.
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org (applications should include your cover letter and resume).
Experienced Landscape Architect
Conrad Gargett creates meaningful places for people.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice with a focus on integrating architecture, landscape architecture, interior and urban design. We have studios in Brisbane, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney and Townsville – refer to our website www.conradgargett.com.au for more information.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Senior Landscape Architect for our Brisbane studio.
You should :
- have a desire to excel and a passion for Landscape Architecture
- have a focus on documentation
- have 5-10 years of Australian work experience in a Senior role
- have the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- have good communication and presentation skills
- be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- be familiar with or have the desire to learn Revit
We offer :
- a variety of project sizes, locally, nationally and internationally
- a diverse portfolio of work for a mixture of public and private sector clients
- a creative, collaborative work environment
- support with personal development and career progression
Salary commensurate with experience & skills will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To apply, please email your COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com using ‘Experienced Landscape Architect’ as the subject line. Only candidates with significant Australian experience will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Architectural Graduate / Recently Registered Architect
Conrad Gargett is an internationally recognised design studio that brings together the experience of more than 150 architects, interior designers, landscape architects and urban designers. Our history across architecture, interior, landscape architecture and the urban design disciplines spans more than 128 years. We have developed specialist teams with a strong reputation of delivering on our core purpose of creating meaningful places for people.
Our studios located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, Newcastle and Addis Ababa are unified by our commitment to strategic design thinking methodology.
We are seeking an Architectural Graduate, with 0-5 years (post Masters) experience or a recently Registered Architect with advanced Revit knowledge and a proven ability to work within a collaborative project environment. The position is based in our Townsville studio.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the project leaders to produce great design and documentation
- Work on a variety of project sectors
- Work on design development, development applications, documentation and construction stages of projects
- Contribute positively to collaborative environments
To be the successful candidate you will:
- Have 0-5 years relevant work experience following successful completion of Masters of Architecture or be a newly Registered Architect
- Show demonstrable experience in the production of detail design and contract documentation
- Have ADVANCED knowledge of the REVIT platform
- Have experience using Photoshop and Lumion
- Be passionate about making a difference to people’s lives through creating meaningful places.
Salary will be negotiable based on skill level and experience.
If you are seeking an exciting and challenging role please EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org, using ‘Townsville studio application’ as the subject line. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.