Conrad Gargett is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We encourage applicants with a passion for design, relevant qualifications, skilled in Revit and effective communication skills. If you are seeking an exciting and challenging role please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Experienced Landscape Architect
Conrad Gargett creates meaningful places for people.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice with a focus on integrating architecture, landscape architecture, interior and urban design. We have studios in Brisbane, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney and Townsville – refer to our website www.conradgargett.com.au for more information.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Senior Landscape Architect for our Brisbane studio.
You should :
- have a desire to excel and a passion for Landscape Architecture
- have a focus on documentation
- have 5-10 years of Australian work experience in a Senior role
- have the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- have good communication and presentation skills
- be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- be familiar with or have the desire to learn Revit
We offer :
- a variety of project sizes, locally, nationally and internationally
- a diverse portfolio of work for a mixture of public and private sector clients
- a creative, collaborative work environment
- support with personal development and career progression
Salary commensurate with experience & skills will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To apply, please email your COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Experienced Landscape Architect’ as the subject line. Only candidates with significant Australian experience will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.