Conrad Gargett is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We encourage applicants with a passion for design, relevant qualifications, skilled in Revit and effective communication skills. If you are seeking an exciting and challenging role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Conrad Gargett is a multi-disciplinary practice with a focus on integrating architecture, landscape, interior and urban design. We are committed to delivering outstanding project outcomes with highly skilled staff, innovation through analysis and research, leading edge software application and a thorough design management system. We have studios in Brisbane, Townsville, Sydney and Newcastle. (refer our website www.conradgargett.com.au).
We are seeking a an experienced Project Architect with tertiary qualifications and a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience within an Australian architecture practice, for our Sydney Studio. You should have a solid portfolio together with a proven ability to work within a collaborative project environment.
The successful applicant will :
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in Australia
- Be proficient in documenting in Revit
- Be registered as an Architect in Australia
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team, depending on the needs of the project
- Be experienced in documentation and delivery of complex projects
- Report to Directors and other senior team members
- Skills in 3D modelling and model making preferred;
- Display good communication and presentation skills; and
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
The position will be based in our Sydney studio.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
If you are seeking an exciting and challenging role please EMAIL your cover letter and resume to email@example.com including “PROJECT ARCHITECT, SYDNEY” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.